Provincia Provincia

This is brilliant so calming. Thanks for uploading I've had a hectic day and this is mellowing me out.

Final Battle Final Battle

This is awesome. Reminds me of the track on the last level of Persona 4 Golden. I'm not a very good producer so I can't review well but it goes well with the title. What were you picturing in your head when you composed this? I would love to find out, an old 16-bit game comes back into mind like bionic commando or sonic. This song gets your imagination going. All in all though I'd say it would sound better if it wasn't so fast but its not my place to say really. Anyway have a great weekend dude. Godspeed.

Deshiel responds:

What was in my head when I was making this? Probably some beatdown where I manhandle my imaginary enemies. ;D
I always believed that to make a fight music, you have to keep up a certain pace. I can't imagine anything good with slow music.

APOD (Full) APOD (Full)

This sounds so original compared to other dubstep tracks. That is not a bad thing at all. In fact I love it. Great job, thanks for uploading.

ArcaneSoul responds:

No problem :D

Well more like it sounds a bit NOOB compared to the others. See, if i had the ability to make dubstep like that, then i WOULD, but it would be more atmospheric than just WUB WUB WUB WOOB BWAW BWAW ^.^

TheBeastV2(DnB Loop) TheBeastV2(DnB Loop)

This is awesome man good job

GlitchAssassIn93 responds:

THANX =)

Warped Beauty Warped Beauty

5/5 mate.

Love those pads and that piano melody at the beginning. That Electro like synth is great. Mastering is good and the track progresses well.

Good job.

Mithail responds:

Thank you :P i quit doing this but due to the great response i will pick it up once again :P

Revelations Revelations

Takes me back to tracks like 'Neo'. Damn awesome. So dark. Can't wait to hear more from you.

ZeldaSTEP - Fairy Fountain ZeldaSTEP - Fairy Fountain

Sick as fuck

Yea mate so crisp and clear! Geddon man. 10/10 5/5

Halloween Dubstep &amp;lt;Seth&amp;gt; Halloween Dubstep <Seth>

Sick

Man zero bombers piss me off. Why does this have suck a low score?

iNfliktioN - Grid Lock [WIP] iNfliktioN - Grid Lock [WIP]

Yea man

Dude this is sick

Won't Belive the Fools [Remix] Won't Belive the Fools [Remix]

This is phat

I love it man good stuff.

Only one thing, wheres the phat as fuck grimey dark and dirty bassline?

FunnyCop responds:

There isnt a big highly noticable dity bass section like in most dubstep. It is there but you need to listen for it.