SS - Human History 3 SS - Human History 3

Holy hell that makes so much sense.

You're a fucking genius man.

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

HAHAHAHA QUALITY

This is fucking AWESOME and I think yes is the word I am looking for.

So...

Enough said.

Pleasure Island 3 Pleasure Island 3

YES YES YES!!!

Pass me a tissue. This stuff is just as good if not better than the last one. Funny as hell!

Homerun in Berzerk Land Homerun in Berzerk Land

'Tis good!

Drank too much coffee today accidentally and this game is best for it! If that made any sense. I don't think it did, damn you vibrating keyboard. Class game, rocking soundtrack! Loving it!

Provincia Provincia

This is brilliant so calming. Thanks for uploading I've had a hectic day and this is mellowing me out.

Final Battle Final Battle

This is awesome. Reminds me of the track on the last level of Persona 4 Golden. I'm not a very good producer so I can't review well but it goes well with the title. What were you picturing in your head when you composed this? I would love to find out, an old 16-bit game comes back into mind like bionic commando or sonic. This song gets your imagination going. All in all though I'd say it would sound better if it wasn't so fast but its not my place to say really. Anyway have a great weekend dude. Godspeed.

Deshiel responds:

What was in my head when I was making this? Probably some beatdown where I manhandle my imaginary enemies. ;D
I always believed that to make a fight music, you have to keep up a certain pace. I can't imagine anything good with slow music.

APOD (Full) APOD (Full)

This sounds so original compared to other dubstep tracks. That is not a bad thing at all. In fact I love it. Great job, thanks for uploading.

ArcaneSoul responds:

No problem :D

Well more like it sounds a bit NOOB compared to the others. See, if i had the ability to make dubstep like that, then i WOULD, but it would be more atmospheric than just WUB WUB WUB WOOB BWAW BWAW ^.^